- Proposal 16 : Limit the number of years of eligibility for loans and bursaries.
- Proposal 17 : Oversee university administrative expenses.
- Proposal 18 : Redefine the mandate of school boards and adjust the size of their bureaucracy accordingly.
- Proposal 19 : Offer enriched programs for promising students, and special programs for students with learning difficulties, so as to offer a personalized service that corresponds to each person’s learning ability.
- Proposal 20 : Make vocational and technical courses more attractive.
- Proposal 23 : Do away with the “fake degrees” given in the form of certain high school attestations and certificates.
- Proposal 24 : Encourage bilingualism since grade 1.
- Proposal 25 : Make it no longer mandatory to take the course on religious ethics and cultures in public schools.